Ultrasound news

My ultrasound went great today. Baby is 11oz and measuring 19w4d. Very cooperative too, but we resisted the urge to peek.

Here are the pics I finally got scanned in:



Here's a profile pic. I think s/he looks more like William than Elanor, but still different than either. Isn't it amazing that they can look different even in these grainy u/s pics?



Baby foot!



The baby with its hand up by its head. One of the kids (I think Elanor) gave us the exact same pose.

It's odd... up 'til my u/s I was having major girl vibes, but now I'm thinking boy. I guess I should just admit that my mother's intuition is broken!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the Catholic Church Means by Responsible Parenthood

Laura's birth story - January 2017

There's No Reason to Feel Offended by Pope Francis