2. We met Elanor's new teacher, "Mrs. E.," last night. She is a lovely woman and has been a teacher for 20 years. She and Elanor hit it off well, and I'm glad I mentioned Elanor's diagnosis of autism last year and IEP because her teacher had no idea Elanor would be receiving special ed services! Anyway, I think the beginning of this school year should go a lot more smoothly than last year. We're going to buy her school supplies this weekend so she'll be all ready for her first day on Monday.
3. William is having a lot of fun at T-ball, especially since uncle Chaun (who's been taking him every Saturday) and Grandpa Keith teamed up and bought him his very own glove, bat, baseball hat, and his own T-ball stand! God bless generous relatives. :)
4. Violet is 17 months old today! I feel remiss because I haven't documented any of her words yet. (With Elanor, I kept a spreadsheet of them! Ah, the anal-retentiveness of first-time moms...) Anyway, here are some (but not all, as I'm sure I'll forget a few) of the words Violet loves to say: Mama, Daddy, Grandpa, NO!, yah (yes), shoe, book, hug ("UG! UG!"), cereal, cup, I'm done, get down, let go (from the last three phrases, can you tell she's hit that independent toddler phase??).
6. I wish I could take one of the classes above, but effective next week Collin's work schedule is changing to Monday-Thursday, with Friday-Sunday off. It's GREAT that we'll have both weekend days together again, but that means I won't be able to take an ICT class, as his schedule probably won't change until December or so. Bummer. Maybe in the spring...
7. I felt baby's kicks from outside for the first time this morning (exactly 21 weeks today!). S/he is a feisty one!