7 Quick Takes Friday - December 21, 2012


--- 1 ---




--- 2 ---


Maybe it's just me, but the first words that come to mind when someone says "Lenten retreat" are not "Caribbean cruise." Am I right?

At any rate, it's not a terrible idea to show Simcha some love today, given that she's being attacked by the Minions of Voris.

--- 3 ---

I sent a Christmas card to Fr. Luke Suarez, priest in Newtown, CT today. Poor man. What a crushing burden he has, and so soon into his ministry.

--- 4 ---

If you're looking for a random act of kindness to do today, please visit this post to learn how you can help out a fellow Catholic mom blogger who is in need of some Christmas cheer!

--- 5 ---


The kids and I set up and decorated our Christmas tree on Sunday:



Gabriel was impressed:



--- 6 ---

My eldest son asked me to take a picture of him after we got dressed for church last Saturday. Isn't he handsome?


--- 7 ---

I'm thrilled to say that I'm officially a prayer warrior for Joann:



Look at that face! And that hair! What a sweetie.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the Catholic Church Means by Responsible Parenthood

Laura's birth story - January 2017

Abortion vs. Miscarriage - A Response to "crowepps"